Do you have vacation plans this summer? If you don't you might want to consider a trip to Florida.
Summertime is the perfect time to break away from your routine and visit the "Sunshine State." What I love most about Florida is the variety of activities. I am a mom of three rambuncious kids so when my husband and I plan vacations we need to consider destinations with plenty of child-friendly activities. Florida is loaded with fun ideas from beaches to amusement parks.
Right now there's a fun event going on called Florida’s Three for Free Giveaway. This giveaway invites participants to choose three favorite vacations from an offering of 12 options, including:
- Swim with the Manatees in the wild, visit Homosassa Springs State Park, and stay at the lovely Plantation on Crystal River
- Treat yourself to tennis, cooking classes, and a $250 shopping spree in luxurious Destin. Spend four glorious days and nights on the Emerald Coast as a guest of Resort Quest by Wyndham.
- Explore Anna Maria Island, Longboat Key and Bradenton on bike and Segway, and go horse-surfing on Florida's Gulf Coast
- A family vacation with a trip to LEGOLAND and its new Water Park, zip-lining at Fantasy of Flight, and a visit to Bok Tower Gardens.
- Lunch with an astronaut at Kennedy Space Center, surf at Cocoa Beach, and a enjoy cattle roundup on horseback at Forever Florida.
- Train dolphins at Miami Seaquarium, stay at Biscayne Bay, and explore historic Vizcaya Museum and Gardens.
- Be awed by The Breakers Palm Beach and be pampered at its Spa.
- Stay at the PGA National Resort while rejuvinating in healing mineral pools and enjoy massages, manicures, pedicures, and facials.
- Stay at the Renaissance Resort at World Golf Village with golf for you and a guest to play three championship courses in Northeast Florida.
- Visit the sugary sands of St. Pete Beach and the inviting waters of the Gulf of Mexico while staying at the Tradewinds Island Resorts.
- See Florida's rich past come alive in St. Augustine, America's oldest European-settled city. Explore Ponce de Leon's Fountain of Youth, the St. Augustine lighthouse, the Pirate & Treasure Museum, and streets tred by Spanish conquistadors.
- Chart a course to the Florida Keys for fantastic offshore fishing and four days of tropical luxury at Hawk's Cay Resort.
One grand-prize winner will win ALL THREE of their dream vacations and 9 others will win one vacation each.
Florida's Three for Free Giveaway runs through June 30th and participants may enter daily.
I entered the giveaway with my personal vacation favorites of: 1) the tennis/cooking/shopping package sponsored by TOPS'L Beach & Racquet Resort, Viking Cooking School of Destin, Silver Sands Factory Stores and Resort Quest by Wyndham 2) outdoor famiy fun adventures sponsored by Legoland, WingWalkAir, Bok Tower Gardens, and Holiday Inn Winter Haven 3) space cowboy package sponsored by Kennedy Space Center, Cocoa Beach Surfing Co, Forever Florida, and Cocoa Beach Hilton Oceanfront. They all look so fun…I'm hoping I win the grand prize so I don't have to choose only one!
Enter the Florida’s Three for Free Giveaway today (and everyday until June 30th) for your chance to win. Check out VISIT FLORIDA on Facebook for more details.