Do your recipe files look as bad as mine?
I have recipes bookmarked on my web browser, saved in Word documents, printed and stuffed in folders, and stored on 3×5 cards in an old-fashioned recipe box.
That’s where this Recipe Software comes in handy. Cook’n is a recipe software for PCs or Macs that for me is like the Hoarders solution for people who love to cook. Finally I’ll have all my recipes in one place!
Cook’n Recipe Organizer software is popular with over 3 million copies sold. The software comes preinstalled with a cookbook and over 500 recipes but you can easily purchase additional cookbooks or create your own.
This software has so many capabilities!
- Add recipes manually
- Capture recipe details directly from the internet with the click of a button, including photos
- Adjust serving sizes, easily increasing or decreasing the size of the finished meal
- Analyze nutritional values and make substitutions (ex: substitute sugar for agave and reduce your calories!)
- Create a shopping list for your recipes, itemized by store aisles and complete with cooking units converted to shopping units (cups to pounds or ounces, etc) as well as estimated costs
- Menu plan by adding recipes to your
- Plan your dinner by searching ingredients you have on hand. Feel like eating chicken and noodles, the software will show you all your options.
Cook’n is so easy to use. I highly recommend viewing their YouTube video (Cook’n Software demonstration) to see the program in action. You can also visit the Recipe Organizer Facebook site. They host weekly prize giveaways!
200% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you do purchase Cook’n and are not satisfied with the software, the cost of the purchase will be refunded as well as the cost of your recipe software of choice.
WIN: One lucky Moana Saves reader will win a copy of the Cook’n software by entering the Rafflecopter widget below.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.