Weight Loss: .8 lbs
Total for four weeks: 6.4 lbs
Instead of giving you an idea of what I ate for my meals this week, I thought I would mention some things that are working for me and maybe a few that are not.
* My wedding ring is getting loose. One morning I found it by my pillow because it had slipped off in the night!
* I’m having little to no swelling in my hands and feet (which is a relief for a chubby girl!).
* All clothes are getting loose!
* My next month of Nutrisystem is on its way as I type and I’ve run out of breakfast foods already (but still have some extra lunch and dinner entrees so I’m eating those for brekkie). This means that I haven’t skipped a breakfast in a month which has led to less impulsive and off-plan eating.
High Fives Not So Much
* This week I’ve had more impulsive and off-plan eating than ever before. Thus the small loss. It starts with a celebratory dinner after my weekly weigh-in and sometimes doesn’t end for a few days. I’m not going to have a celebratory off-plan meal today. No sirree.
* As usual, I need to drink more water and get more exercise.
I’m not going to beat myself up over my tiny weight loss this week. If I think about it, I’m surprised it wasn’t worse! The hubs is traveling this week and that always adds more stress to my days. Once again, I’m happy with my progress and am satisfied everyday with the Nutrisystem foods and the ones I’m adding in. I’m more than a little excited to see what the next month with #nsnation will bring!
For now, I’ll leave you with a link to a Nutrisystem video that is inspiring (and has Marie Osmond in it, woot!) and a visual infographic (from visual.ly) showing how losing weight can save you money.
**I have been selected to participate in the Nutrisystem Nation blogger program. For four months, Nutrisystem will provide me with their meals at no charge for my review. I am not being compensated for my participation.