“Formulated to visibly reduce the signs of aging while providing all-day coverage, treatment and protection from the sun.”
I’ve raved on about CoverBlend Concealer from NeoStrata here. So much so that my wonderful contact at NeoStrata sent me some Exuviance Skin Caring Foundation (SPF 15) to review next. I have to say that this foundation is wonderful as well! Here are some reasons from the website that this foundation rocks. It has or is:
- Smudge-resistant, light-to-medium, all-day coverage
- Eleven skin flattering shades
- Formulated to visibly reduce the signs of aging while providing all-day coverage, treatment and protection.
- Contains the antioxidant benefits of a Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA), along with Vitamin E, and broad-spectrum sun protection (SPF 15).
- Oil free, non-comedogenic / acnegenic.
- For all skin types.
- It’s very light to the touch. Feels like I’m not putting a lot of junk on my skin.
- Coverage is surprisingly good for a liquid foundation and lasts all day.
- Love the squirt dispenser and one squirt of makeup is enough to use on my face–I love that I use less of this than with a mineral foundation or other liquid makeup.
- No breakouts!
- SPF 15!
Win an Exuviance Skin Caring Foundation in one of 11 shades from the great folks at NeoStrata! Follow the instructions below in the Rafflecopter widget for the mandatory entry and any of the optional entries of your choice. Good luck!