There is a cure for your child’s summer time blues. Water fun!
My kids love spending their summer days cooling off in water. We love sprinkler fun, community pool days and especially beach days. For my youngest the biggest problem is keeping a towel on her once she’s done in the water. Towels always fall off and get misplaced or are to long for her little body. Kidorable has a great solution with their adorable hooded towels.
These two were my favorite boy towels. Oh, these make want a little boy!
Instead I ordered the lotus flower towel for my daughter. (They also have cute little girl fairy, mermaid, ladybug, butterfly and cat towels.)
What my daughter and I are loving about these hooded towels:
- Kidorable Towels can be purchased in two sizes: Small (up to 2 years in age) or M (ages 3-6).
- My daughter is petite but this towel is a great length and doesn’t drag.
- The towel is absorbent and made from a good quality soft fabric.
- There is a snap closure at the neck to keep the towel secure.
- My child actually wants to wear her towel! She is such a character and dances everywhere with her little towel.
- This towel is not only for outdoor water activities but everyday bath time fun.
Kidorable has so many cute products on their site. Mary reviewed Kidorable’s mermaid rain boots in February here on Moana Saves and they also sell raincoats, umbrellas, backpacks, sun hats, bookends, hangers and so much more.
BUY: You can purchase one of these cute hooded towels at Kidorable’s site. Paddle over to www.kidorable.com and have a look around!
I was not compensated for this post although I did receive free product to facilitate my review. Any and all opinions here are mine.